Wednesday, June 20, 2012

You brush your teeth...don't forget your lips...


Weird?  Maybe a little.  But honestly, who just walks around with gross chapped lips?!

So I saw this today:


In my opinion, not the best method.

I combine sugar and cheap lip balm (or vaseline).  Apply to my lips and then brush them with a cheap toothbrush (like the shitty ones my dentist gives me fo' free).  Then I buff off with a wash cloth and apply a more hydrating lip balm.

I almost always do this if I decide to wear lipstick because ashy lips are triflin with lipstick on top.  Smooth lips look fuller and more supple (sidebar: I love the word supple).

If you are interested in trying an amazing product that I have used for years, look into Mary Kay Satin Lips Set, it's a lip mask and balm set...your lips are so smooth after using this product that they feel like what I would imagine a wet dolphin covered in baby oil would feel like.

Welp, that is all.



1 comment:

  1. sugar scrub from Lush is a good product too

    ReplyDelete