Monday, June 25, 2012

NEW FIND!

Over the weekend I went on a pro-product shopping spree with mother and picked this little product up based solely on the smell...Earthly Body Marrakesh X Leave-In Treatment and Detangler

They have 3 different fragrances, but I got the original...I can't even explain how good it smells if you are like me and like more exotic scents.

The important thing is that on Saturday I used it instead of a straightening/smoother serum and not only did my hair last all night, but it cut my styling time by at least 1/3.

Today I used the same amount, but let my hair air dry natural...totally soft bouncy curls.

I'm in LOVE!

2 comments:

  1. Ahh yes. But how $$ ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because my mom is a licensed stylist, I got it for around $8, but it looks like you can get it online for about $13...it's even available on amazon and overstock, but it's a little pricier. This definitely isn't a drugstore type investment :)

    ReplyDelete