Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Baby Lips...yes please!


OK, so Maybelline came out with this new product called Baby Lips, it's an SPF20 moisturizing balm.  I bought it on a whim at Walmart a few days ago for less than 3 bucks!
I'm in love with this product!

If you are one of those girls that's more into chapstick than lipgloss/lipstick, then this product is tooootally for you!  Definitely a toss in your purse kinda lip product.

I got mine in Peach Kiss, mostly because I liked the color of the tube the best haha (marketing whore right here).  Each one is a slightly different shade of sheer color.  Peach Kiss is really the most sheer, but now I totally want Pink Punch and Grape Vine.  Cherry Me is a little too red for me.  They all SMELL like their fruity names too.  They also have Quenched and Peppermint, which have no color, with Quenched being fragrance free...if you are one of those weirdos that likes plain things.

Is it just me or does this woman have really unappealing lips??

Seriously, throw out your lip smackers and go out and invest in this grown up version!  With beach season upon us, you'll need the added SPF!


1 comment: